After creating a SO, you don’t see SOs but others can see SOs.
Let’s take a look at my current setup why I can’t view my Sales Orders
1. Create a new worker or use an existing worker
2. Associate current user with worker
3. View “My contacts”
Once the Worker is associated with my name. Go check “My contacts” (Sales and marketing/Common/Contacts/My contacts), I should not see any records because this is a brand new Worker
4. Associate Customer/Vendor contact to Worker
Attempt to link Contact (Vendor or Customer) to Worker. Pick either Customer or Vendor route
Pick a customer
Chose the worker I create, select and Save the contact.
Or Pick a Vendor
4. View “My contact” to make sure “Customer” was added for this worker
Sales and marketing/Common/Contacts/My contacts
5. Now View Sales Order. All the SOs are gone
BEFORE: There are many SOs
This issue actually is by designed. The reason for this is because contacts related to customers/vendors are meant to be external. External vendors/customers should not see Sales Order that are created internally.
How to make SOs visible?
1. Delete associated worker
2. Delete or Deactivate contacts
In some scenarios, a user needs to be an employee, we can’t delete associated worker. We can deactivate contact or delete contact